Fall & Spring Hours: Mon & Thurs – 8:30am – 8:00pm
Tues, Wed & Fri – 8:30am – 6:00pm*
Summer and Spring Break Hours:
Mon - Fri - 8:00am-4:30pm
*(Closed Wed 9-9:45 a.m. for staff meeting)
Associate Director for Administrative Services
- The Student Health Center will be closed on Monday, January 15th in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- New students - the deadline to submit your immunization records for the spring semester is January 1, 2018. Immunization information here.
- Spring health insurance waiver deadline is February 16, 2018. Insurance information here.
- Flu Vaccines are now available to be schedule on the Student Health Portal.
The Student Health Center is located in McCabe Hall on the south side of campus, one of the four small brick buildings behind the Bender Library and behind Letts and Anderson Residence halls
- Monday and Thursday
- 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Tuesday and Friday
- 8:00am-9:00am & 10:00am-6:00pm
The student health portal does X
Illnesses don’t just happen between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm. Getting sick in the middle of the night can be a scary and frustrating experience for students and adults alike. While the health center may be closed after hours, we still want to make sure that students can have urgent health questions and concerns addressed as soon as possible.
The Student Health Center posts relevant health alerts and advisories that may affect the campus community. Feel free to check this page frequently, as advisories can change more often than seasonally.