Open September 10–December 11:
Friday–Sunday only, 11:00-4:00
Reservations are not required for your visit. Groups may email email@example.com to schedule a tour outside of regular operating hours (15 people maximum) or for any questions about visiting.
To enter the museum, visitors must show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. Visitors aged 5 and older must show proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours prior to visiting. Each visitor must present these documents upon entry. Masks are optional.
Please do not bring:
- Open food or drink.
- Large personal belongings including backpacks and suitcases. We cannot hold these items for you, and they are not permitted in the museum.
These protocols may change as American University continues to monitor local and national guidelines. This webpage will be updated with the latest information. For more resources, visit AU's COVID-19 webpage.
On view September 10–December 11, 2022
- Make-Believe: Georgia Saxelby and Devan Shimoyama
- Kallos: Maria Karametou
- Sitting Pretty: Two Hundred Years of American Portrait Painting from the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- Haunted Koreas: Mina Cheon with Kim Il Soon
- Singularities and Infinities: Shanthi Chandrasekar and Michael Albrow
- Nan Montgomery: Counterpoint
- More Clay: The Power of Repetition