Auditions for all musical ensembles are open during the first week of classes or by appointment.
- General Performing Arts
- Richard Streeks at 202-885-3422 or email@example.com
- Arts Management
- Ximena Varela at 202-885-3883 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio Technology
- Michael Harvey at 202-885-6302 or email@example.com
- Britta Joy Peterson at 202-885-1432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy Snider at 202-885-3872 or email@example.com
- Theatre/Musical Theatre
- Karl Kippola at 202-885-3464 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Scheduling for degree program auditions for Theatre, Musical Theatre, and Music are now available via our new DPA application portal, linked on our program audition pages:
Please see also:
Get a look inside the Audio Technology Master's Program. Faculty, alumni, and students say what sets this program apart from others. Additional information and degree requirements can be found at the Audio Tech MA Program page.
Caleen Sinnette Jennings appeared on PBS NewsHour to discuss D.C.'s Women's Voices Theater Festival. Jennings said, "What's important is the fact that the story is worth telling, and the story is worth seeing. I think women of my generation wrestled with that thought. It's good to see younger women coming along and saying, 'Why was this even a question?'"