Building Tomorrow's Leaders Today
Learn. Grow. Share. Connect.
The Mentoring Matters program provides AU staff opportunities to broaden their personal and professional skills and knowledge while building competencies that assist AU in reaching its strategic and Inclusive Excellence goals.
The Mentoring Matters program creates access to opportunities for all staff that enrich their professional experience and the workplace culture.
- Enhance personal and professional growth by broadening knowledge and skills
- Gain a broader understanding of the mission and vision of AU and contribute to its future
- Foster deeper connections and build meaningful relationships across the AU community
Participants must be full-time staff members and have completed the probation period.
Mentoring pairs are expected to have at least one 30-minute meeting per month. These can be either virtual or in-person.
How to Apply
Applications for the fall 2023 Mentoring Matters program are being accepted through September 27, 2023.
- Applications Close: September 27, 2023
- Matching Notifications: October 6, 2023
- Mentoring Matters Kickoff: October 17, 2023