Starting Spring 2021, the University will begin migrating to a different central scheduling system. For updates and information on scheduling, please refer to the myAU University Event Scheduling site (AU login required).
Enhancing the AU Experience, One Event at a Time
University Event Scheduling (UES) is one of the key teams that supports overall space scheduling AU. In addition to scheduling spaces within the student center footprint, our core tasks include:
• Management and oversight of the central scheduling system (25Live) and AU scheduling cycles
• Scheduling coordination for all Major Events (i.e. Commencements, All-American Weekend, etc.)
• Support for all University scheduling offices, including backup scheduling support as needed
• Annual reporting on University-wide space use
• And event scheduling services for MANY event and instructional spaces across campus
At UES we have the rare privilege of seeing and supporting the strategic needs of the University at large, not just events. With that in mind, we strongly support and advocate for policies, as well as clear and consistent processes and procedures, that enable fairness in the management and use of space. Our goal is to help AU students, faculty and staff, use all available resources to produce events and other activities that enrich the student experience, and add depth to what it means to be part of the AU community.