The Key Executive Leadership Programs have designed a certificate program around a curriculum essential for those working in the public sector. The certificate program contains eight courses that are connected to one of the five Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs) for the Senior Executive Service (SES) as defined by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management.
- Diagnosis and Development of the Leadership Self
- Transforming from Manager to Leader
- Leader as a Team Builder and Facilitator
- Leadership Skills for Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- Leading through Strategic Communication
- Leading Organizational Change to Achieve Results
- Leading in the Context of Constitutional Government
- Leading Effective Public Policy Implementation
For additional details on each session, please review the course description.
Learn how the Key Executive Leadership Programs meet the Senior Executive Service (SES) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs). View the chart.