Key Executive Leadership MPA Program is the only Executive MPA designed specifically for leaders in the federal sector and accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA) Commission on Peer Review and Accreditation.
Key MPA Mission
The mission of the Key Executive Leadership MPA is to foster a collaborative and rigorous learning environment to initiate the purposeful transformation of good managers into exceptional leaders who possess the capacity to build learning environments for the purpose of creating and sustaining vital public services organizations. (Adopted September 18, 2014 by the Department of Public Administration and Policy).
Key MPA Goals/Objectives
We achieve our mission by ensuring each Key Executive Leadership MPA graduate:
- Applies substantive public administration principles, values and skills to lead organizations and implement public policy effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrates increased leadership capacity to transform good managers into exceptional leaders.
- Exhibits the capacity to analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational and policy effectiveness.
Key MPA Vision
Key is the global public sector leadership program of choice because it challenges good managers to become exceptional leaders who build an environment for organized success.
Key MPA Values
The following are the extraordinary leader core values associated with leading change, leading people, achieving results, developing business acumen, and building coalitions:
- Exhibit a passion for improving public service
- Lead authentically
- Learn and work collaboratively
- Become a force for personal and organizational change
- Act with integrity
- Model the behavior sought
- Empower others to action