You are here: American University Veterans AU Veterans Applications and Forms

Apply for your Certificate of Eligibility

Once received from the VA, please forward your Certificate of Eligibility to This will unlock the Request for Certification and Yellow Ribbon Application 

Apply for COE

Yellow Ribbon Program (YRP)

The Yellow Ribbon application must be completed once unless you change programs and must be completed within the year you are applying for benefits.


Yellow Ribbon Application